- Information Systems Management
- Principles of Management
- Managing Services in Food & Beverages
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Tourism & Hospitality
- Leisure Services Sales and Marketing
- Accounting for Tourism & Hospitality Managers
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Attachment*
* The Industrial Attachment will be compulsory and integral module of the DTHM. In the event that a student is unable to participate in the Industrial Attachment module due to circumstances beyond the control of the student or the College, like non-approval of the Training Work Permit by Ministry of Manpower, the student will be required to complete a Research Based Project with the submission of a report to be considered for graduation for the course.
** The grade for Industrial Attachment will be capped at Pass Grade ‘P’ upon successful completion.