I. STUDENTS’ FEEDBACK
1. AAC and the Professional bodies are concerned that the programme provided should be the best possible and feedback from the students is an important element in this.
2. Evaluations will be conducted for every term and whenever to gather feedback on the effectiveness of the lecturer and other aspects of the course on a monthly basis.
3. Please take time to complete and return the questionnaires as they are taken very seriously and help to make sure that the programme fits the need of students and any problems identified are dealt with promptly.
4. You will receive questionnaires about the administrative aspects of the programme it is hoped that you will complete and return them.
5. Your feedback is essential in helping AAC to improve on its services and the delivery of its course.
1. AAC will do everything they reasonably can, to ensure that your programme is problem-free. However, if problems do arise, there are a number of avenues open to you.
2. Matters relating to the content or pace of an individual lecture course should be taken up with the lecturer concerned.
3. Matters relating to the overall content or shape of the programme should be taken up with AAC Head of Academics in the first instance.
4. Any personal problems you experience which might affect your studies, should also be notified to AAC so that any necessary action can be initiated. For example, it may be appropriate for your registration to be suspended for a period until your problems have been resolved and you can resume your studies. Formal procedures exist for dealing with such matters.
5. The Programme Leader of the program may also be contacted if other avenues have already been followed but personal problems persist.
III. Dispute Resolution - Feedback/Grievance Mechanisms
We are keen to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your education. Hence, we encourage feedback from students, be it compliments, suggestions or complaints.
We welcome your feedback anytime and should you have any issue of concern, please contact us immediately. Our feedback channels include:
- Face-to-face feedback
- Telephone communication (+65 6337 9949), Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Written feedback via email to our email address email@example.com
- Student Feedback Form which can be obtained from the Office.
There will be no negative consequences arising from making a complaint and we will deal with the issue as confidentially as possible.
We will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. We will acknowledge your feedback within 24 hours. We will endeavour to resolve your concern within 3 to 5 working days, depending on the complexity of the case. The maximum response time would be within 21 working days.
If AAC is unable to solve the complaint amicably, the student may use the dispute resolution process of the Committee for Private Education, a two-stage process that may involve the Singapore Mediation Centre and the Singapore Institute of Arbitration. For more information, please refer to the following webpage, http://www.cpe.gov.sg/student-services/dispute-resolution.