I. STUDENTS’ FEEDBACK
1. Academies Australasia College (AAC) is concerned that the courses provided should be of the best possible quality. Feedback from the students forms an important element in achieving and maintaining this expectation.
2. Evaluations apply to every term and whenever necessary to gather feedback on the effectiveness of the lecturer/teacher and other aspects of the course on a monthly basis.
3. Students are strongly encouraged to complete and return the student evaluation survey questionnaires as they are taken very seriously. The survey data helps AAC ensure that the course fits the need of students and any problems identified are dealt with promptly.
4. Students will receive questionnaires about the administrative aspects of the course. It is hoped that students will complete and return the questionnaires.
5. Students' feedback is essential in helping AAC improve its services and the delivery of its courses.
1. AAC will do everything they reasonably can, to ensure that your programme is problem-free. However, if problems do arise, there are a number of avenues open to you.
2. Matters relating to the content or pace of an individual lecture/teacher's course should be taken up with the lecturer/teacher concerned.
3. Matters relating to the overall content or shape of the programme should be taken up with the Academic Head in the first instance.
4. Any personal problems you experience which might affect your studies, should also be disclosed to AAC so that any necessary action can be initiated. For example, it may be appropriate for your enrolment to be deferred for a period of time until your problems have been resolved and you can resume your studies. Formal procedures exist for dealing with such matters.
5. The Programme Leader may also be contacted if other avenues have already been followed but personal problems persist.
III. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/FEEDBACK OR GRIEVANCE MECHANISM
We are keen to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your education. Hence, we encourage feedback from students, be it compliments, suggestions or complaints.
We welcome your feedback anytime and should you have any issue of concern, please contact us immediately. Our feedback channels include:
- Face-to-face conversations
- Telephone communication (+65 6337 9949), Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM to 6.15 PM
- Written feedback via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Feedback Form which can be obtained from the Reception
There will be no negative consequences arising from making a complaint and we will deal with the issue as confidentially as possible.
We will investigate and act to resolve areas of concerns. We will acknowledge your feedback within 24 hours and endeavour to resolve your concern within 3 to 5 working days, depending on the complexity of the case. The maximum response time would be within 21 working days.
If AAC is unable to solve the complaint amicably, the student may use the dispute resolution process of the Committee for Private Education, a two-stage process that may involve the Singapore Mediation Centre and the Singapore Institute of Arbitration. For more information, please refer to the following webpage: https://www.ssg.gov.sg/cpe/student-services/student-resources.html