AAC accepts the following payment modes:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Western Union
Payments by bank transfers should be directed to
DBS BANK LTD
80 Marine Parade Road #01-12
Parkway Shopping Centre
Account Name : ACADEMIES AUSTRALASIA COLLEGE PTE. LIMITED
Swift Code : DBSSSGSG
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 027
Account Number : 027-901152-1
Payment by cheque should be made payable to “Academies Australasia College Pte Ltd”.
At Academies Australasia College we use the Western Union Business Solutions payment portal for making your international tuition fee payments. This is a faster, more reliable way for you to pay. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer, or use a credit card.
New Students (application fees)
Log onto https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/aacsingapore to make your payment. Need help? Email email@example.com.
Existing Students (Course fees and other miscellaneous)
Log onto https://student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/aacsg to make your payment. Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Reasons to use Western Union Business Solutions payment portal
1. It’s easy to use and you can make your payment faster.
2. Save money by choosing a telegraphic transfer from your bank. There are no transfer charges from Western Union Business Solutions for this type of payment.
3. You can use your own currency and still be sure that your full payment amount will be made in Singapore dollars.
4. Once you make the payment, the exchange rate is locked in for 72 hours, making sure that the full amount is paid.
5. You get peace of mind, knowing that your payment will arrive in full, on time, without any extra charges or delays.
5 Steps to making your payment
1. Enter your student information.
2. Enter your payment amount in Singapore dollars
3. Choose your country & currency* Credit/Debit card for China only - enter your card details, choose your local currency* and make payment on our partner website
4. Enter the details of the person making the payment and print your bank transfer instructions.
5. Complete your payment at your local bank branch or with online banking using the printed instructions.
*due to international banking regulations transactions in some currencies are not available. If your currency does not appear as an option, please select an alternative currency such as USD$.