AAC accepts the following payment modes:
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
Payments by bank transfers should be directed to
DBS BANK LTD
80 Marine Parade Road #01-12
Parkway Shopping Centre
Account Name : ACADEMIES AUSTRALASIA COLLEGE PTE. LIMITED
Swift Code : DBSSSGSG
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 027
Account Number : 027-901152-1
Payment by cheque should be made payable to “Academies Australasia College Pte Ltd”.
PAYMENTS THROUGH FLYWIRE - CREDIT CARDS/DEBIT CARDS/BANK TRANSFERS
Academies Australasia College has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from your home country via a variety of payment options, typically in your home currency.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
1. Go to aca.flywire.com, then choose your payment type and enter your payment amount and country of origin.
2. Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, or other local options
3. Then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
4. Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire.
• For bank transfers: Follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone.
• For debit/credit card payments: Enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
5. Track your payment via the tracking emails sent or by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive optional text updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.